Meet two great new members at St. John Paul II Catholic High School.
Katherine Verdugo is the Operations Coordinator.
Matthew Gonzales is the Director of Admissions and Marketing.
- Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) with emphasis in Finance and International Business, University of Notre Dame, Notre Dame, Indiana
- London Business Program, Fall Semester
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.), Cum Laude, Computer Information Systems with concentrations in Mathematics and Spanish, Marywood College (now Marywood University), Scranton, Pennsylvania
- La Universidad Politécnica de Madrid, Spain, Fall Semester
- Project Management Professional (PMP), Project Management Institute (PMI) – Active
- Project Manager
- Technical Manager
- Business Planning and Operations Manager
- Fixed Assets Manager
- Commodity Manager – 3rd Party Software
- Customer Trainer
In her own words: “Working at St. John Paul II Catholic High School is an opportunity of a lifetime. While working with incredible people I can share my faith and support the four pillars of the school: prayer, study, community, and service, all centered on the teachings of Jesus and the Catholic Church. My husband and I chose Catholic education for our sons to reinforce our core beliefs and values. I have always been amazed at the passion of Catholic educators. Many challenges and opportunities await us in building St. John Paul II, yet when the doors open on August 14, 2018, the Holy Spirit will have steered us in His direction, because ‘with God, all things are possible’.”
- Master of Business Administration, Benedictine University at Mesa, 2017
- Bachelor of Business, Global Leadership, Arizona State University, 2011
- Director of Youth Ministry at St. John Vianney Catholic Church
- Youth Care Worker at Youth Development Institute
- Contract Pricing Analyst for Shamrock Foods
- Outbound Acquisition Representative for Cable One
In his own words: “Accepting this position was an easy decision because I have a passion for helping the youth encounter the living God and I want to help the entire families grow in their love for God. This is a chance to be part of building something amazing for the Kingdom of God. Especially to the families considering St. John Paul II Catholic High School I say, quoting from our very own St. John Paul II, ‘Be not afraid.’ Be not afraid when the Lord is tugging on your heart. Be not afraid of the unknown. Be not afraid of coming and growing with the of Dominican Sisters of St. Cecilia.”